The Ultimate Focus Strategy
The Ultimate Focus Strategy: How to Set the Right Goals, Develop Powerful Focus, Stick to the Process, and Achieve Success
Discover 4 Steps to Permanently Eliminate Distractions and Focus on Your Goals in the Long-Term
How do you feel about investing years of your life into achieving an important goal – your time, energy, money, blood, sweat, and tears – only to give up and throw it all away?
If you constantly switch your attention from one thing to another, dabble in multiple projects, and give up on your goals whenever things get hard, you’ll eventually fail – absolutely guaranteed!
Wouldn’t it be life-changing to finally be able to focus on your most important goals, work on them diligently on a daily basis, and make them a reality?
Fortunately, even if you’ve been engaging in such unproductive behaviors ever since you can remember, you can escape this vicious cycle.
Written by bestselling author Martin Meadows, The Ultimate Focus Strategy: How to Set the Right Goals, Develop Powerful Focus, Stick to the Process, and Achieve Success uncovers a powerful strategy that helped him overcome extreme shyness, get in shape in less than twelve months after years of negligence, launch a successful business after six years of failures, release several bestsellers, learn two foreign languages, dramatically reduce his fear of heights, and travel to exotic destinations.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn from the book:
– How to make smart sacrifices to achieve your goals. Sacrifice is a must, but it doesn’t mean you have to throw your life out of balance.
– How to set the right goals, transform them into real-world actions and motivate yourself to get started. Discover when and how to start working on your goals.
– Learn how to overcome the common fears and problems of getting started, such as balancing several goals at once, overcoming a fear of failure and a fear of success (it’s more common than you think, and it might be one of the reasons why you struggle).
– Discover a 4-step process that shows you how to develop deep focus on a single path. This is how ordinary people achieve extraordinary goals.
– 7 powerful ways to overcome everyday distractions. Find out how to become focused, including how to recognize and avoid laziness triggers.
– How to focus and take action when you’re not motivated. A lack of motivation doesn’t automatically mean you’re destined to fail. Learn how to overcome this common problem and keep trucking!
– How to prioritize what to do and manage your to-do list. You’ll be surprised to hear such outrageous advice in a self-help work, but you’ll surely find yourself nodding as you read it.
– 3 key areas of life you have to change to get fascinated with your goal. Developing a positive obsession about your objectives can make the difference between success and failure.
– 5 powerful tips to stick to your resolutions despite hurdles and challenges, develop more patience, and bounce back after a failure. Learn how to persist, even in those challenging times when all you want to do is give up.
– 3 golden rules for sustainable progress. Learn how to make the Ultimate Focus Strategy a part of your everyday life and achieve consistent results.
– How to maintain success when you reach it. Discover the final lesson you absolutely need to heed, to stay successful for the rest of your life.
Nothing prevents you from finally escaping the vicious cycle of working on your goals in an uncommitted way. Buy the book now, study the strategy, apply it, and reap the benefits for the rest of your life.
The author :
Martin Meadows is the pen name of an author who has dedicated his life to personal growth. He constantly reinvents himself by making drastic changes in his life.
Over the years, he has regularly fasted for over 40 hours, taught himself two foreign languages, lost over 30 pounds in 12 weeks, ran several businesses in various industries, took ice-cold showers and baths, lived on a small tropical island in a foreign country for several months, and wrote a 400-page novel’s worth of short stories in one month.
Yet, self-torture is not his passion. Martin likes to test his boundaries to discover how far his comfort zone goes.
His findings (based both on his personal experience and scientific studies) help him improve his life. If you’re interested in pushing your limits and learning how to become the best version of yourself, you’ll love Martin’s works.
You can read his books here: http://www.amazon.com/author/martinmeadows.